The nature of oaths and guilt of perjury considered, [electronic resource] : and applied to such as are required to take the oaths to the government: in a sermon preach'd at Mitcham in Surrey. By Thomas Bullock, A. M. and Vicar of Mitcham in Surrey.
- London : printed by Henry Woodfall, at Elzevir's Head, without Temple-Bar, 1723.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Matthew V, 33-34. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Oaths -- Early works to 1800.
Perjury -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T6353.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|