The ministry of the Dissenters vindicated [electronic resource] : in an ordination sermon preach'd at Ailsbury, in the county of Bucks; on June 11. 1724. By Edmund Calamy, D. D. Publish'd at the Unanimous Request of the Ministers that heard it.
- London : printed for John Clark, and Richard Hett, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultry, near Cheapside; and Samuel Chandler, at the Cross-Keys in the Poultry, 1724.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,38,p. ; 8⁰.
- Grey, Zachary, 1688-1766. Ministry of the dissenters proved to be null and void.
Clergy -- Great Britain.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 1650-1700.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T6361.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|