The duty of forgiveness of enemies stated and proved [electronic resource] : And of the Excellency, Usefulness, and Truth of the Christian Religion. A sermon Preached before the University of Oxford On Sunday at St. Peter's, March 13, 1742-3. To which is prefixed a preface, Wherein, among other Things, is explained that Phrase, Give Place to Wrath, in Romans xii. 14. And the Jewish Law of Retaliation accounted for, on the Supposition of a Future State of Rewards and Punishments making no Part of the Mosaic Dispensation, on the Principles established in the Sermon and Preface. By Joseph Edwards, MA. Of St. Mary Magdalene Hall in Oxford.
- London : printed for C. Davis against Gray's-Inn, in Holburn, MDCCXLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xv,,28p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
Christianity -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Forgiveness -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T6379.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|