A sermon preached on the birth-day of His Royal Highness Frederick Lewis, [electronic resource] : Prince of Wales, and Electoral Prince of Brunswick-Lunenburgh; At Derby, Jan. 19, 1728/9. By Ferdinando Shaw, M. A.
- London : printed for John Clark and Richard Hett, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultry, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Frederick Louis, Prince of Wales, 1707-1751 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Princes -- Great Britain -- Anniversaries, etc. -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Shaw's sermon on the birth-day of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.'.
Price from imprint: Price 3 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T6409.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|