The minutes of what was offered by Warren Hastings, ... at the bar of the House of Commons, ... in the year 1786 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1786-05-02
- [London, 1786]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
91,p. ; 2⁰.
- Hastings, Warren, 1732-1818 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
East India Company.
Trials -- England -- London.
Bengal (India) -- Governors.
Bengal (India) -- Politics and government.
India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947 -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issued as a Parliamentary paper.
Docket title dated 1786.
Ordered to be printed 2 May 1786.
Comprises answers to the first twenty-one charges against Hastings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8149.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|