A sermon preach'd at the Assizes held at Chester, [electronic resource] : on Tuesday April 15. 1712. By Sir Joseph Jekell, Chief-Justice of Chester, and Mr. Justice Ward. By Tho. Leche, M. A. Rector of Tilston; and Chaplain to the Right Honourable the Earl of Cholmondely. Publish'd at the Request of the High-Sheriff and Grand-Jury.
- London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-Street, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Unjust steward (Parable) -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8257.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|