Utrum horum? [electronic resource] : Tyranny, or liberty; oppression, or moderation. In answer to Dr. Chamberlayn's High-Church principles, and the late fallacious preface of Mr. Chamberlayn, his son, to The present state of England. By G. M. With a short and genuine account of himself, his Birth-Place, Education, Travels, and Useful Works in England for the Publick.
- London : printed, and to be sold by B. Bragg, at the Blue-Ball, in Ave-Mary-Lane, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,44p. ; 8⁰.
- Miege, Guy, 1644-1718?.
Chamberlayne, John, 1666-1723.
Chamberlayne, Edward, 1616-1703. Angliae notitiae. -- 21st ed.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Epistle dedicatory signed: Guy Miege.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T834.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|