The free-Man' [electronic resource] : vade-mecum; or, an intended oration on liberty: including several subjects which are intimately connected therewith, on matters civil, ecclesiastical, & military. With a dedication to Every Englishman who loves his Country. By Phileleutheros, a pioneer in the army of reason.
- London : printed for the author: sold by Jordan, 166, Fleet-Street; and by Glendinning, 9, Charles-Street, Hatton-Garden, London, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,210p. ; 12⁰.
- Liberty -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Errata slip in red tipped in after p.viii.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T854.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|