A short but thorough search into what may be the real cause of the present scarcity of our silver coin. [electronic resource] : And a method proposed, which, if taken, will effectually both produce a speedy supply, and prevent the like scarcity of it for the future. With The fatal Consequences that will unavoidably follow, either from the advancing our Silver Coin, or lowering the Price of our Gold. By a hearty well-wisher of the peace and prosperity of his country.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by James Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
30,p. ; 8⁰.
- Currency question -- Great Britain.
Coinage -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A hearty well-wisher = David Clayton.
With a final blank leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Kress, 3010
English Short Title Catalog, T8562.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|