Before the Most Noble and Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners for Appeals in Prize Causes. [electronic resource] : The Keyzerlyke Adelaer, Richard Brown, Master. James Cullen, the Claimant of the said Ship and Cargo, - - - - - - - Appellant. Against John Johnson, Commander of the Private Ship of War the Surprize, the Captor of the said Ship and Goods, - - - - - - Respondent. Case on behalf of the Claimant and Appellant.
- Standardized Title:
- Keyzerlyke Adelaer
- [London : s.n., 1788?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Freight and freightage -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8841.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|