Before the Most Noble and Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. [electronic resource] : (an Appeal from the Vice-Admiralty Court of Tortola.) Neustra Senhora des Carmes, Matthew Francois Lima, Master. Anthony Songa, of Warnford-Court, Throgmorton-Street, London, Merchant, the Claimant of all and singular the Goods, Wares and Merchandizes, laden on board the said Ship, at the Time of the Capture, as the true, lawful, and sole Property of Messrs. Gavannon & Co. of the City of Ostend, Merchants, Subjects of his Imperial Majesty the Emperor of Germany, Appellant, against William Wilson, Commander of the private Ship of War the Vulture, his Owners, Officers, and Mariners, the Captors of the said Goods, Respondents. Case on Behalf of the Captors and Respondents.
- Standardized Title:
- Neustra Senhora des Carmes
- [London : s.n., 1788?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
3, p. ; 2⁰.
- Cargo ships -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8878.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|