Report of the Committee of Secrecy of the House of Commons, [electronic resource] : to whom The several Papers, referred to in His Majesty's Message of the 22d of January 1799, and which were presented (sealed up) to the House by Mr. Secretary Dundas, upon the 23d Day of the said Month, by His Majesty's Command, were referred; and who were directed to examine the Matters thereof, and report the same, as they shall appeal to them, to the House. Ordered to be printed 15th March 1799.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1799-03-15
- London : printed for J. Wright, No. 169, and J. Debrett, No. 179, Piccadilly, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
xliv,36;43,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Early works to 1800.
Prisons -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Appendices 11-28 have separate pagination and signatures from Appendices 1-10.
Variant: in some copies pp. 41-43 are misnumbered 77-79.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T893.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|