Song in The captive.
- Standardized Title:
- Captive. Cease ye fountains, cease to murmur
- Other Title:
First line: Cease ye fountains, cease to murmur
- Musical score
 p. of ms. music ; 31 cm.
- Songs with piano.
Songs with harpsichord.
Operas -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
Music -- Manuscripts.
- Ms., ink.
Song for voice with piano or harpsichord.
English words written between two staves.
From the musical farce based on John Dryden's Don Sebastian The captive by Isaac Bickerstaff, a pasticcio with music chiefly by Charles Dibdin, 1769.
- Local notes:
- With: Moller & Capron's monthly numbers. Philadelphia : printed for Moller & Capron,  (no. 30 of 30 items)
From the library of the Francis Hopkinson family -- Richards, Caroline. An eighteenth century music collection -- Thesis (M.A.) Univ. of Pennsylvania, 1968.
Photocopies of individual items bound in v. 5 in suppl. 1.
- Penn Provenance:
- Heineken, M. E. (inscription)
Hopkinson, Edward Jr. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bickerstaff, Isaac, 1735-1812.
- Contained In:
- Hopkinson collection of music. v. 5
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|