A sermon preached before the Lords spiritual and temporal, [electronic resource] : spiritual and temporal, in the abbey-church, Westminster; on Saturday, January 30, 1779: Being the Day appointed to be observed as the Day of the Martyrdom of King Charles I. By John Lord Bishop of Exeter.
- London : printed for T. Payne and Son, at the Mews-Gate, M.DCC.LXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 4⁰.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Sermons.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Anniversaries, etc.
Bible. O.T.. Proverbs XXIV, 21. -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Government, Resistance to -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'The Bishop of Exeter's sermon preached before the House of Lords, on Saturday, January 30, 1779'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T9542.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|