The necessity and measures, [electronic resource] : the Excellency and Efficacy of Works of Charity Represented. In a sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Aldermen, Sheriffs, and Governours of the several Hospitals of the City of London, in St. Bridget's church, on Wednesday in Easter week, April 8. 1713. By William Lupton, D.D.
- London : printed by D. L. for Isaac Cleave, Bookseller, in Chancery-Lane, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Charity -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T9645.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|