The mutual connexion between religious truth and civil freedom [electronic resource] : Between Superstition, Tyranny, Irreligion, and Licentiousness: considered in Two sermons Preached in Septemb. 1746, at the Cathedral Church of Carlisle, During the Assizes held there for the Trial of the Rebels. By John Brown, M. A.
- London : printed for R. Dodsley at Tully's Head in Pall-Mall; and sold by M. Cooper in Pater-Noster Row, [1746?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T9678.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|