Reports [electronic resource] : of Alexander Hamilton, Esq. Secretary of the Treasury, read in the House of Representatives of the United States, January 19th, 1795; containing, I. A plan for the further support of public credit. II. For the improvement and better Management of the revenues of the United States: to which is annexed, The Copy of an Act for making Provision for the Support of Public Credit and the Redemption of the Debt. Printed by order of the House of Representatives.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1795-01-19
- London : reprinted for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,96p. ; 4⁰.
- Finance, Public -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
Trials -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 29981
English Short Title Catalog, T152157.
- United States. Treasury. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|