Observations on the bile and its diseases, [electronic resource] : and on the œconomy of the liver; read at the Royal College of Physicians, as the Gulstonian lecture of the year 1799. By Richard Powell, M. D. Fellow of the College, &c.
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard; by Bye and Law, St. John's-Square, Clerkenwell, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,180p. ; 8⁰.
- Bile -- Early works to 1800.
Gallstones -- Early works to 1800.
Liver -- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage and dedication leaf are cancels? - Pp. -180 describe two plates which are not present.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T153648.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|