An impartial enquiry into the Duke of Ormonde's conduct, [electronic resource] : in the Campagne of 1712. With a plan of the situation of the Confederate and French armies when the Duke refus'd to fight, as it was drawn on the Spot by General C-n; and Remarks made thereon by Mr. Maynwaring.
- London : printed for J. Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. : map ; 4⁰.
- Maynwaring, Arthur, 1688-1712.
Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1665-1745.
Conduct of His Grace the Duke of Ormonde.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to 'The conduct of His Grace the Duke of Ormonde', attributed to Mrs. Manley.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154516.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|