Mrs. Hughes's night. Royal Circus. This present Thursday, October 15th, 1795, the performers will exert themselves to please the audience that may honor Mrs. Hughes with their presence. Part of the amusements will be entirely new, by ... the first equestrians in the world. .. [electronic resource].
- [London] : Geoghegan, printer, No. 3, Kent-Street, Borough, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Advertising -- Circus -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Mrs. Hughes was the wife of Charles Hughes, the former proprieter of the Royal Circus.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154753.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|