A sett of new psalm-tunes and anthems, [electronic resource] : in four parts: on various occasions, viz. For Christmas-Day, the Martyrdom of the Blessed King Charles I. Easter-Day, Ascension-Day, or the Sunday after, Whitsunday, the Happy Restoration of King Charles II. Gunpowder-Treason; for the Use of the People of Blandford, on the fourth of June, being the Day that the Town was destroy'd by Fire, for the Holy Sacrament, Funerals, &c. By William Knapp.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Selections.
- London : printed by W. Hutchinson, for the author, and sold by him in Poole; Mr. George Torbuck in Winbourn; Messrs. John and Joshua Cook in Sherbourn; Mrs. Chauklin in Taunton; Mr. Gould in Dorchester, Booksellers; and Mr. Hurstglover in Blandford, MDCC.XXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,115,p. : ill.,engr.music ; 8⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The preliminaries are letterpress; the text is engraved.
With a list of subscribers.
Price from imprint: Price 2 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T155304.
- Knapp, William, 1698-1768.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|