Some considerations on a law for triennial Parliaments [electronic resource] : with an enquiry, I. Whether there may not be a time when it is necessary to suspend the execution, even of such laws as are most essential to the liberties of the people? II. Whether this is such a time or no? .
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], Re-printed in the year, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament.
Great Britain. Parliament -- Reform.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe.
With reference to 6 & 7 Will. & Mar.c.2.
Price from imprint: Price three Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T155343.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|