Songs, [electronic resource] : Recitatives, &c. in the Magic oak: or, Harlequin woodcutter. As performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. The Overture, Airs and Chorusses, by Mr. Attwood. (the Pantomime under the Direction of Mr. Farley.) And the Pantomime Music by Mess. Attwood, Mountain, and Ealy.
- Standardized Title:
- Magic Oak. Songs
- London : printed for J. Barker, Dramatic Repository, Great Russell-Street, Covent-Garden, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,5-15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Songs, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Dibdin.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T155688.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|