The book of common-prayer, [electronic resource] : and Administration of the Sacrament, According to the use of the Church of England, with the Psalms of David, paraphras'd: Together with the Lives of the Apostles, and An Account of the Original of the Fasts and Feasts of the Church, with several of the Rubricks, Occasionally Examin'd. By William Nicholls, D. D.
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Book of common prayer
- The second edition.
- London : printed for J. Holland, at the Bible and Ball, and W. Taylor, at the Ship, both in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1709.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,255,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Liturgy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Dr. Nicholls's paraphrase on the common prayer, and psalms of David'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T160709.
- Nicholls, William, 1664-1712.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|