Cases argued and decreed in the High Court of Chancery, [electronic resource] : From 1676 to 1706. By the Honourable Richard Freeman, Esq; Late Lord Chancellor of Ireland. Revised and Published By Thomas Dixon of Gray's Inn, Esq;.
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot, (assignee of Edw. Sayer, Esq;), MDCCXLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,293,p. ; 2⁰.
- Equity -- Great Britain.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'Reports of cases in law and equity: from 1670 to 1706. .. By .. Richard Freeman', [London], 1742.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T160869.
- Dixon, Thomas, 1699 or 1700-1744.
Great Britain. Court of Chancery.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|