The history of Sir Charles Grandison. [electronic resource] : In a series of letters published from the originals, by the editor of Pamela and Clarissa. In six volumes. To the Last of which is added, An Historical and Characteristical Index. As also, A Brief History, authenticated by Original Letters, of the Treatment which the Editor has met with from certain Booksellers and Printers in Dublin. Including Observations on Mr. Faulkner's Defence of Himself, published in his Irish News-Paper of Nov. 3. 1753. Vol. I.
- Standardized Title:
- Sir Charles Grandison
- [The second edition].
- London : printed for S. Richardson; and sold by C. Hitch and L. Hawes, in Pater-Noster Row; by J. and J. Rivington, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; by Andrew Millar, in the Strand; by R. and J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall; and by J. Leake, at Bath; And By R. Main, in Dublin, - M.DCC.LIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v.2-6 ; 8⁰.
- English fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Editor of Pamela and Clarissa = Samuel Richardson.
Vol. 6 only bears the edition statement.
R. Main, in Dublin, is added to the end of the imprint to vol. 6.
Two issues of vol. 1 of the 2nd edition were published.
In fact published in 1753-54 (Sale).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Sale, W. M., Samuel Richardson. A bibliographical record of his literary career with historical notes. New Haven, 1936. No. 40
English Short Title Catalog, T160961.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|