Divine harmony [electronic resource] : being a collection of psalm-tunes, in three, four, and five, parts, composed by the late Rev. Phocion Henley, M.A. and the late Rev. Thomas Sharp, M.A. Treble and bass.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Selections.
- London : printed by H. L. Galabin, Ingram-Court, Fenchurch-Street, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
34p. : music ; 8⁰.
- Psalmody -- Early works to 1800.
Tune-books -- Early works to 1800.
- Musical works.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T161653.
- Henley, Phocion, 1728-1764.
Sharp, Thomas, 1693-1758.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|