Dogfight [videorecording] / Warner Bros. presents a Peter Newman production ; written by Bob Comfort ; produced by Peter Newman and Richard Guay ; directed by Nancy Savoca.
- Other Title:
- Dog fight
- Burbank, Calif. : Warner Home Video, c1992.
1 videocassette (94 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Marines -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS ; Hi-fi ; Dolby surround stereo.
- Devil Dog Cpl. Eddie Birdlace is out to party hearty with his pals on their last night in San Francisco before shipping out to Vietnam. They make a wager called the Dogfight, where each Marine puts in $50 and the guy who finds the most unattractive date wins. Birdlace finds Rose, an "ugly duckling" who joins him in a night of life-transforming impact.
- River Phoenix, Lili Taylor, Richard Panebianco.
- Director of photography, Bobby Bukowski ; editor, John Tintori.
- Originally produced as motion picture in 1991.
- Savoca, Nancy. , Director
Comfort, Bob. , Screenwriter
Newman, Peter. , Producer
Guay, Richard A. , Producer
Phoenix, River. , Actor
Taylor, Lili. , Actor
Panebianco, Richard. , Actor
Warner Bros. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
Van Wert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
12051 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|