Ascanius [electronic resource] : or, the Young Adventurer. A true history. Translated from a manuscript privately handed about at the court of Versailles. Containing, A particular Account of all that happened to a certain Person during his wandering in the North, from his first Arrival there, in August 1745, to his final Escape on September 19th in the following Year. The whole introduced with a more critical and candid History of the Rise, Progress, and Extinction of the late Rebellion, than any yet published; and interspersed with Remarks on the Characters of the principal Persons who appeared in the Interest of Ascanius; particularly, the celebrated Miss Cameron, Miss Mac Donald, the Duke of Perth, the Earl of Kilmarnock, Messieurs Sherridan and Sullivan, &c. &c.
- London : printed for T. Johnston, in Salisbury Court, Fleet-Street, MDCCXLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
185,p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Charles Edward, Prince, grandson of James II, King of England, 1720-1788.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Ralph Griffiths.
Ascanius = Charles Edward Stuart, the Young Pretender.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T162150.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|