The american rush-light [electronic resource] : by the help of which, wayward and disaffected Britons may see a complete specimen of the baseness, dishonesty, ingratitude, and perfidy of republicans, and of the profligacy, injustice, and tyranny of republican governments. By Peter Porcupine.
- London : published for the author, by J. Wright Piccadilly, [printed by S. Gosnell], 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,192p. ; 8⁰.
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1797-1801.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Peter Porcupine = William Cobbett, who signs the 'Advertisement to the English edition': "The following work was published in numbers at New York, .. William Cobbett. London, Nov. 10, 1800".
Printer from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 13872
English Short Title Catalog, T162395.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|