Douglas [electronic resource] : a tragedy. As it is acted at the theatres in Great Britain and Ireland. By the Rev. Mr. Hume [sic]. To which are prefixed, I. An address to the author. By David Hume, ... II. Copy of an admonition ... III. Copy of a declaration, ...
- Belfast : printed by James Magee, 1766.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
62,p. ; 12⁰.
- Scottish drama.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Belfast.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an epilogue.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T162963.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|