A charge of the Lord Bishop of Chester [electronic resource] : Not spoken, but given to the Clergy, On their being call'd, at the visitation Begun at Chester on (blank) The 17th Day of (blank) June 1747.
- Chester : printed by Peter Joynson, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Pastoral letters and charges -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Chester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163875.
- Peploe, Samuel, 1668-1752.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|