Erasmi colloquia selecta [electronic resource] : or, the select colloquies of Erasmus. With an English translation, As Literal as possible, Designed for the Use of Beginners in the Latin Tongue. By John Clarke, Author of the Essays upon Education and Study.
- Standardized Title:
- Colloquia. English and Latin. Selections
- The fourteenth edition.
- London : printed for W. Clarke, Son to the Author: and sold by Mess. Hitch and Hawes, in Pater-Noster Row; and by J. Mace, and G. Ferraby, at Hull; Mess. Stabler and Barstow, and N. Bell, at York; and P. Hodges, at Hereford, 1757.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,222p. ; 12⁰.
- Latin language -- Conversation and phrase books.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Latin and English texts in columns.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164016.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|