Ahiman rezon, [electronic resource] : or a help to all that are, (or would be) free and accepted masons, ... the second edition by Lau. Dermott, ...
- [London] : Printed for the author and sold by Br. Robert Black. London, 1764.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxxvi,224p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Freemasons. Orange Lodge, no. 257 (Belfast, Ireland).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164864.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|