The devout psalmodist. [electronic resource] : Two sermons: the first, concerning singing psalms with Devotion and Melody. The second, shewing the indecency and Irreverence of sitting at the singing of the solemn praises of God. Inscribed to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge. By John Burroughs, Rector of Trusham in Devon.
- The fourth edition.
- London : printed for B. Dod, Bookseller to The Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, at the Bible and Key in Ave Mary Lane, near Stationers-Hall, 1759.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
46,p. ; 12⁰.
- Psalmody -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165006.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|