All the favourite oratorios set to music by Mr. Handel [electronic resource] : with his masque of Acis and Galatea; Alexander's feast; The choice of Hercules; Milton's L'Allegro Il penseroso, &c. To which are added, The pastoral of Daphnis and Amaryllis, and The hymn of Adam and Eve; the music o both selected from the most celebrated Italian composers. Together with The serenata of Solomon, set by Doctor Boyce; Part I. .
- London : printed for E. Holditch, in Oxford; sold by J. Cooke, in Pater-Noster Row, London; and by the booksellers of Oxford, Cambridge, Gloucester, Worcester, Hereford, and Salisbury, [1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,148,;144,p. ; 8⁰.
- Oratorios -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In two parts, each with separate pagination and register; part two has a separate titlepage.
Imprint to part 2: Sold by the booksellers of Oxford, Gloucester, Worcester, Hereford and London.
"N.B. The volume is divided into two parts, with an index to each, to make them more commodious for the pocket." (Advertisement).
The librettos only.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: Price Three Shillings sewed.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165142.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|