The chinese spy [electronic resource] : or, emissary from the court of Pekin, commissioned to examine into the present state of Europe. Translated from the Chinese. In six volumes. ... .
- Standardized Title:
- Espion chinois. English
- Dublin : printed for P. Wilson, J. Exshaw, S. Cotter, E. Watts, J. Potts, and J. Williams, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
6v. ; 12⁰.
- Civilization, Oriental.
Europe -- Civilization.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In fact translated from the French of Ange de Goudar.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165249.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|