A compleat collection of the protests of the Lords during this last session of parliament. [electronic resource] : Carefully revised and compared with the originals, by the Freeholder.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1722
- London : printed by T. Sharpe, for T. Payne, at the Crown in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,28,6p. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price 1 s. 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6089
Goldsmiths', 6089 & 6090
English Short Title Catalog, T165520.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|