The good old way [electronic resource] : or the religion of our forefathers, as expressed in the articles, liturgy, and homilies of the Church of England, with substantial proofs from the word of God. Briefly displaying, in three sections, Man's ruin, occasioned by sin; his recovery, effected by Christ; and his gratitude, expressed by obedience. .
- The fourth edition.
- London : sold by J. Buckland, H. Trapp, and J. Matthews, and by H. Walmsley, Lancaster; N. Binns Preston, J. Binns, Leeds J. Ashburner, [Kendall], and J. Ware and Son, Whitehaven, 1781.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 12⁰.
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Early works to 1800.
Bible -- Theology -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By George Burder.
Price from imprint: Price one Penny, or seven Shillings per hundred.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165575.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|