Heads of Mr. Dundas's speech, on the finances of the East-India Company, 4th April 1794 [electronic resource].
- [London, 1794]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
35,p. ; 2⁰.
- East India Company -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The unnumbered leaves comprise 27 appendices, seven of which are in tabular form; no. 14 is replaced by a note stating the information needed to compile it was not at hand.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166699.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|