Six sonatas for two violins and a bass, [electronic resource] : composed by Sig. Bartolomeo Menesini. By his Majesty's Royal Letters Patent.
- London : printed and sold by Henry Fougt, at the lyre and owl, in St. Martin's-Lane, near Long-Acre, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
9,;9,;9,p. : music ; 2⁰.
- Sonatas (Violins (2)) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In three parts, each with a separate titlepage and pagination.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Two Shillings and Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T167398.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|