The history of England, [electronic resource] : from the earliest accounts, to the accession of His present Majesty, King George III. Including the history of Scotland and Ireland, so far as they have any concern with the affairs of England. Collected from the most impartial Writers, and digested into the most easy and familiar Method; whereby may be seen the Connection one Period or Reign has with another: With proper Reflections through the Whole, tending to illustrate the Narration, and to fix the aimable Sentiments of Liberty in the Hearts of the British Nation. Embellished with the heads and monuments of the several kings and queens, curiously engraved on Copper. By the late Rev. Mr. Isaac Kimber.
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed for J. Buckland, J. and F. Rivington, G. Keith, Hawes, Clarke, and Collins, B. Law, T. Longman, T. Lowndes, R. Baldwin, E. Johnston, G. Robinson, and Weller and Chapel, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,504p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T167535.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|