A lecture introductory to a course of popular instruction on the constitution and management of the human body. [electronic resource] : By Thomas Beddoes, M. D.
- Second edition, corrected and enlarged.
- Bristol : printed by Biggs and Cottle, for Joseph Cottle, and sold in London by J. Johnson, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
78p. ; 8⁰.
- Body, Human -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T167934.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|