The reason of faith [electronic resource] : or, an answer unto that enquiry, wherefore we believe the scripture to be the word of God. with the causes and nature of that faith wherewith we do so. Wherein The Grounds whereon the Holy Scripture is believed to be the Word of God with Faith divine and supernatural, are declared and vindicated. By John Owen, D.D. Abridged by John Kirkpatrick.
- Standardized Title:
- Reason of faith. Abridgments
- Coventry : printed and sold by Luckman & Suffield. Sold also by Knott, Button, and Chapman, London; Dunn and Biggs, Nottingham; Smith, Sheffield; Pritchard, Derby; and E. Aflen, Sutton, M,DCC,XCIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,126p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible -- Inspiration -- Early works to 1800.
Faith -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Warwickshire Coventry.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168347.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|