The life and acts of the most famous and valiant champion Sir William Wallace Knight of Ellerslie [electronic resource] : maintainer of the liberty of Scotland. With a preface containing a short sum of the history of that time.
- Standardized Title:
- Actis and deidis of Schir William Wallace
- Glasgow : printed by Alex. Carmichael, and Alex. Millar, 1736.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,294,p. ; 16⁰.
- Wallace, William, Sir, d. 1305 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Henry, the Minstrel.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168372.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|