The nature of the kingdom, [electronic resource] : or Church, of Christ. A sermon preach'd before the King, at the Royal Chapel at St. James's, on Sunday, March 31st, 1717. By the Right Reverend Father in God, Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. By His Majesty's Special Command. With a letter to the Bishop of Bangor, occasion'd by his Lordship's sermon. By Andrew Snape, D. D. Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty.
- [Edinburgh] : London printed, and Edinburgh reprinted, Anno 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price 3d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170751.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|