Mahomet the impostor. [electronic resource] : A tragedy as it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's servants. By Mons. Voltaire.
- Edinburgh : printed by J. Baillie and Company, M.DCC.LV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,73,p. ; 8⁰.
- Verse drama, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In fact an adaptation by James Miller of Voltaire's 'Mahomet', with minor revisions by John Hoadly.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172317.
- Voltaire, 1694-1778.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|