The manchester and Liverpool museum [electronic resource] : or, the beauties of all magazines selected. Contents. I. An Account of the Wardens and Foundation of the Collegiate Church, in Manchester. II. The Reader, No. I. III. On Raillery and its Consequences. IV. View of the Vegetable Creation. V. Moral Considerations. VI. The Theatre, No. I. Vii. Variety of Articles selected from other Publications. Viii. Poetry. IX. Monthly Chronicle, for Manchester and Liverpool. X. Ship News, &c. &c. Volume I.
- Manchester : printed by and for T. Jefferson, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
50p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Periodical selection -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Manchester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- No more published?.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172557.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|