Lord Pitfour reporter. June 20. 1766. Memorial for Isabel Macneil, relict of Neil Campbell of Dunstaffnage, and Lilias and Margaret Campbells, their daughters, defenders, against Colin Campbell of Ederline, trustee for Angus Campbell now of Dunstaffnage, pursuer [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Real property -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
The words "Lord Pitfour reporter" are enclosed by square brackets.
Vertical chain lines.
Concerning the annual payment of 500 merks to Isabel Macneil and her daughters from the estate of the late Neil Campbell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T173928.
- Campbell, Colin, fl. 1765-1766.
Campbell, Lilias. , Author
Campbell, Margaret, fl. 1762-1766. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|