The walking statue [electronic resource] : or, the devil in the wine-cellar. A farce. As it is acted at the theatres. With great applause. By Mr. A. Hill.
- Belfast : printed by James Magee, and sold at his shop in Bridge-Street, M,DCC,LV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
22,p. ; 12⁰.
- English drama -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Belfast.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175680.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|